How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9127
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you are a distant relative of a person that died with no

Customer Question

if you are a distant relative of a person that died with no other family members are judges going to grant you the funds.if so do they pay the lawyer and he pays you or does the money come directly to me.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: what is the procedure i'm granted the claim.?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? What confuses you?
Customer: London England.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet,could you explain what i need to do.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: what do i need paper work wise.?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? What confuses you?
Customer: how to go about it legally.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  rayanswers replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  rayanswers replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry this in US category , I will get it transferred, please don't rate or respond here.Standby.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
this is not in the use,its in theUK,London,England.
Expert:  Thomas replied 10 months ago.


What relation are you to the deceased please?