UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

Trying to get a copy of my degree absolute could you help

Customer Question
please...
trying to get a copy of my degree absolute could you help please
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
9/7/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 1 year ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

HI

Since you know which court dealt with the matter you could arrange for an agent to attend the court with the case number ***** pay £5 and get a copy of the Decree Absolute there and then. Happy to discuss and please rate positive.

I see you have not rated yet. Is there any other questions that I can help you with?

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate