How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 33036
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am filling out a form and I am wondering what to write as

Customer Question

Hello, I am filling out a form and I am wondering what to write as an answer to 'Who should be served with this application?' Is it the claimant or the judge?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: London, England
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I was sent an eviction letter. When I called the housing they could see that I have made all my payments so in order to sort it out, I have to fill out a form.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can prove that I have made all my payments.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

The document needs to be served on the claimant. The court (judge) will already be provided with a copy of the document when you file it with the court. I hope that this answers your question and please rate positive.