How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 11442
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
JGM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I desperately and urgently need to get an injunction to stop

Customer Question

I desperately and urgently need to get an injunction to stop my neighbour from harassing me.
Does anyone have the link for the right form to use and does anyone have any advice on proceeding with this filling out the form documentation formats etc..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to get an injunction and the police have suggested to me that i do this myself.
They have threatened me, destroyed my fence, come round to beat me up, peered through my windows, and shouted at me when my Mum died that i should not be hanging out my washing, they make horrendous noise screaming yelling all day long and had the party from hell sunday and they smoke marijuana or similar skunk and clouds of the fumes drift into my bedroom window at night.I need the right form to start an injunction there are loads on the justice website and i cannot find the right one, and i need advice how do i fill all this in, what do i write where and how.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

has this been resolved for you?

Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You need a form N16A. You can get the form here: you have to fill in the form and get it to the court along with sworn Affidavits from witnesses who can assist your case. Have look at this and revert to me with any questions.