How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 34276
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having problems with my husband and i wish to send him

Customer Question

Hi . I am having problems with my husband and i wish to send him back to pakistan is that possible ?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: United kingdom birmingham west midlands
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Family are getting involved hes my mums relative as it was an arranged marrige shes asking me to stick to it make it work but im emotionally distressed i suffer from depressiom n amxiety attacks.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: West midlands
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When were you married?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was married 2 years ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please do help me as its becoming really stressfull for me to Handle the situation . My mum has said to me if i leave him then i have to think shes dead for me aswell as she wont wantt to keep contact with me i just want something to slowly happen where i dont lose my mum and he gets sent back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As i am aware that hes only with me and is sticking by me so he can get his full stay in the uk
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I am afraid that it is not open to you to "send him Back"

If you end the marriage you can then report that fact to UK Visa and Immigration and they may revoke his Spouse Visa - and will certainly not extend it.

However first you will need to take the step of separating

Please ask if you need further details