How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am living in the USA my mother who lives in Oxford just

Customer Question

I am living in the USA my mother who lives in Oxford just half brother will give me no information on her will if she has one or if it will go to probate.what is my next step?.i am her eldest daughter,illegitimate.i would appreciate any advice you can offer me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Has there been a falling out between you and your stepbrother or mother?

Do you know why he is not giving you any information?

Is your mother’s husband is still alive?

Has she left a house or any other assets of which you are aware?

When did you last see or speak to your mother?