UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

I had a car accident and I damaged my vagas nerve leading to

Customer Question
cluster attacks and gastrointestinal and...
I had a car accident and I damaged my vagas nerve leading to cluster attacks and gastrointestinal and voice problems and heart from vagas nerve damage my judge fail to listen
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: Yes the judge has refused a second opinion report the old ones were done from start accident I slow deterioration and it took 5 years to diagnose but the judge only accept the neuro report from 6 year ago no more I been under claimed and justice needs to be done I am now reg disabled for life I used to work and no loss earnings nothing
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes my GP has confirmed in writing I damaged my vagas nerve in car accident the judge won't listen or wait for my neurologist report I had to wait 2 years to see a specialist on NHS in London for my condition to have nerve blockers
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/16/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 1 year ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

what is your question?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am still waiting for a reply to my above questions

I am sorry but there is no question on my screen

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer