Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

My son is nearly 11 yrs old can he get solicitor in s own

Customer Question

my son is nearly 11 yrs old can he get solicitor in his own right
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

Strictly speaking no. However if there are already existing court proceedings the court has the power to appoint a rule 16.4 guardian to represent a child. This would either be a solicitor or a social worker (it can be both). There is an excellent book on amazon which explains this process - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X happy to discuss but please rate positive. Thanks

Hi

Is there any further information you require?

I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided. If you have no further questions then please do leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.

It is thus rented. The fact that you are married in the key part.

You answer Yes because it is joint.

I would put half of how much your husband proposes to spend.

Again I would put of how much your husband spends

I hope I have answered your questions . Please rate positive.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you