UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

If the main contractor goes bust can the ccustomer go after…

Customer Question
if the main contractor goes...
if the main contractor goes bust can the ccustomer go after a sole trader who worked for the main contractor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/13/2016
Solicitor: Alex J., Litigator replied 2 years ago
Alex J.
Alex J., Litigator

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Was the sole trader a sub contractor of the main contractor? Was the sole trader ever paid by the customer directly?

There was no contract between the sole trader and the main contractor or the cusomer and he has not been payed

Hi, Thank you. What is the customer suing the sole trader for? Kind regards AJ