How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have joint POA with my sister mother, I have had to

Customer Question

I have joint POA with my sister for our mother, I have had to register a concern with the office of the public guardian because it came to my notice that my sister was taking large unauthorised (£20,000.00 in 14 months) from our mothers account, a full investigation is now mum is now en
80 miles away from the hospice my sister
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: My mum is end of life. Please help,I don't know what to do?Or where to get help from even what type of solicitor I need.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: My sister has her daughter in mums bungalow now stopped payment,also my sister won,t agree to meet to sort arrangements for mums wants to wait till she goes,not right,needs to be done now & proplerly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happens now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unsure what to do next?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is it that you wish to know?