How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9143
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter lived on and off years in mexico and worked as a

Customer Question

my daughter lived on and off for 5 years in mexico and worked as a primary school teacher for about 3 years . however she was never resident there .
She is married to a Mexican .
she has now returned to the UK and has been offered a job ( verbally(as a teaching assistant at a state primary school subject to obtaining a CRB check from the mexican embassy.
Whilst the Mexican embassy said that this should not be a problem , because she has never been a resident ( she went in and out of mexico on a tourist visa) they have no records of her and will not provide a letter confirming this .
the school have given her until Monday to provide this from the Mexican embassy and it looks as though she will lose the job.
What can she do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Is she still in contact with the primary school?