Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Im laila I want to ask coz my visa expired last year feb.i

Customer Question

Hi im laila I want to ask coz my visa expired last year feb.i acme hir august 2014 my visa is private household my employer bring me hir.i want to ask what I need to do? And I have a problem now? Could u help for that and what I need to do? Thank u
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No I didnt bring any application in home office coz I Idont know what to do. What means status? I came hir as private household for 6 months visa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Not yet.i didnt talked any lawyer.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Ok how I need to do? Thank u
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Are you married or in a relationship with anyone? If so, please state their nationality and/or immigration status in the UK?

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I note you have submitted another question to the board.

Please simply reply to this thread.

Tom