UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

I HAVE IA PROBLEM I HAVE A B136(CO) NOTICE I HAVE BEEN

Customer Question
HELLO I HAVE IA PROBLEM...
HELLO I HAVE IA PROBLEM I HAVE A B136(CO) NOTICE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGHT AND I WILL FIGHT IT TILL I DIE IF THE PERSON DIES BEFORE ME CAN YYOU TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN PLEASE MY WIFE HAD A LTD COMPANY MAN HAD ANKLE PROBLEM £20000 PUONDS IN MY NAME BECAUSE THEY SAW I ADVERT IN LOCAL JOB CENTRE BUT THEY PUT THAT IN MY NAME NOT MY WIFE COMPANY THATS HOW THEY GOT ME THEY DONE MY DETAILS FROM BEFORE PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE CHILDREN AND IS PUT ME BACK IN MY LIFE AND BUSSINESS AND MY WIFE DO NOT LIVE WITH ME ANY MORE
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: MY WIFE HAS GOT A FAMILY LAW ACT ON PROPERTY TO
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF HE DIE FIRST
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/19/2016
Solicitor: F E Smith, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
F E Smith
F E Smith, Solicitor

Could you explain what’s happened with regard to the man with the ankle problem.

Did he injure himself on property owned by your wife and take the matter to court and get compensation?

Can you let me have the wording of the restriction?

Have you tried to get the restriction removed?

You can explain the background in as much detail as possible, that would be really helpful please. Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He told me he had i very weak ankle.
we agreed he can work downstair ground floor but this was not put in writing,
I advert this job in local job centre,
But i did not know they advert was j p hardy window cleaning for adveting from before,which i did not know this at the time should have been soap ltd.
This was not a new company soap ltd ceqs where made in his name as well.
the company was stiked of by companys house,and i had no power over that,things were over dew,
He worked for my wifes company then soap ltd.
He told me he can not work upstair on the ladders as a window cleaner,
I worked for my wife at this time.
we was working on a property in west lynn i as round the front cleaning windows i did not know that he took the ladder to clean the windows down stairs they were higher then normal he diid not tell me this and just done that he when up the ladder and when down and twist his ankle he knew the ladder was not good but he still done that.
injury at work,
B136(CO) NTICE OF AN APPLICATION TO REGISTER A RESTRICTION AGAINST THE LASND 2009 TITLE NUMBER NK338048
NO I HAVE NOT TRY TO REMOVE

Thank you. That helps.

Where does the £20,000 come from? Was he injured and did he use solicitors to bring a claim against you or your wife?

I’m trying to ascertain how he managed to get the restriction against the property and at the moment there is a huge chunk of information missing

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am sure it about £16000 -£20000 claim + 8% bank of england is that right
my agaist me a claim personal
because company house stike off company because files were later,
and did not send in bussiness insurance,
and dig depth to find out more
and saw about advert in local job centre was advert under j p hardy thats what they found
but advert should been soap ltd but i think they adverting under my name from advert before
this company was only about two years old
i had been trading j p hardy before was on the job centre data base

I apologise but I don’t have enough information are present to answer you. I really want to tell you how to deal with this but I need to know the full detail from end to end. If you can let me know exactly what’s happened and what the claim was for why it wasn’t paid, I can answer you with pleasure. Best wishes.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you tell me if he die before me do this order still have to be payed or is it writ off
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it was for twist ankle and off for three months and help with care inthe home but he was walking around with sticks,
the answer i need is if he die before me will the charge order be writ off thankyou if you cannot answer that what have i payed for nothing you have not answered my question please answer because i will not pay for this
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i can not afford to call you please answer thankyou

If the person with the restriction dies then his beneficiaries/estate has the benefit of whatever was in the order and it’s them who would have to agree to remove it. The restriction and the debt does not die with him.

F E Smith
F E Smith
F E Smith, Solicitor