How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Uk Law: In the form: Apellant's Notice N161 (All appeals

Customer Question

Uk Law:In the form: Apellant's Notice N161 (All appeals except small claims track appeals)In Section 11: Supporting Documents and in the Knowledge that I have to make the appeal to a CIRCUIT JUDGE, what should it be:- "In the County Court of High Court"or:- "In the Court of Appeal"My guess is the first: "In the County Court of High Court"Am I right? Yes or No, Please.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

You appear to have duplicated the question.

We still need to know what court the original case was decided in

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why is that, that 'we' meaning You, need to know?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

We, me the site all experts.

Which court was the case heard in?