How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 34130
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife accused me of raping her 2 years ago. I wish to have

Customer Question

my wife accused me of raping her 2 years ago. I wish to have her prosecuted for attempting to pervert the course of justice
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: L.>
JA: Huh?
Customer: litigant in person
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: my wife had a hysterectomy in January 2014.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: 9 months later she decided she wanted a divorce.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

I am afraid that this is not a decision that you can make or be a part of.

If the CPS consider her actions to justify this (and they may well do so) then they will

tell the police to charge her

Please ask if you need further details