How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. How can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am writing to find out about where I stand with an accountant who managed my accountant and embezzled me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He transferred money from other clients accounts through my account. It was account I hardly used and as he was the manager I gave him ALOT of trust. His name was on my account as the primary user.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The owner of the accountancy firm wants me to send over all my statements so they can do an investigation but I'm wandering whether I should get someone independent.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.


This isn't my area then.

I will opt out for others.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Write. Thanks anyway. Have a nice day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right I mean.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Can you please provide some more information.