How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a 2 bed flat on a btl mortgage. Have done 10 years. :

Customer Question

I own a 2 bed flat on a btl mortgage. Have done for almost 10 years.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I was just looking on Internet to see what the response was - I. The lease it says to use the property only as a single private dwelling. I wondered if it could be let out as holiday lets?
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I have been trying to sell the property as it was getting difficult to let and in the current financial situation rents are poor.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Sorry. I sent you that response by accident. I will opt out for another expert. Thank you.

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

what type of holiday lets do you have in mind and are you in touch with the freeholder?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. I was not expecting to go through to this system. Forget my question please.