How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 48208
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ben . You helped me with a question on EA and

Customer Question

Hi Ben . You helped me with a question on EA and discrimination . I now have a compromise agreement that needs legal looking at as per agreement with £250 to be paid direct to lawyer. Can you do this for me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For Ben Jones
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, unfortunately I will not be able to do this for you. You need to see a lawyer in person and this is not a service I can offer on here. So it is best to find someone local to you, any employment solicitor will be capable of doing this. If you need to search for one you may do so here: