How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Only c.

Customer Question

only for jo c.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
only for joc, only for her, other solicitor dont answerhello Jo, I rented a room to a woman in her house, she gave me a paper handwritten, 1 month notice, pay weekly bill includes, but for some u other problems, like I dont know where to pay, I have decided to dont pay till all is resolved, I will explain later the situation, they dont show proofs they are renting the house or identification, but THIS IS NOT THE QUESTION. IF I DONT PAY HER, CAN SHE PUT ME MY STUFF AWAY OF THE HOUSE . IT LOOK LIKE SHE IS RENTING FROM A HEAD LANDLORD , THEN THE QUESTION IS, DUE I HAVE A MONTH NOTICE, IF I DONT PAY, CAN SHE PUT MY STUFF OUT OF THE HOUSE? THANKS
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean that you are renting a room from a woman?And you are living with her and sharing facilities?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she went to china on 2nd may at 13 00, I moved at 17 00, but there is a man in the house who say is the husband, In the beginning the woman who I did the agreement said me she owe the house, later she said me she is renting, and look like shedont have permission from landlord to rent, there is many lies about her agreement with the landlord , she lie a lot, and the husband , if he is the husband too, they dont show identification, they have to show who is the landlord, the law say that, but they dont want, even they want i pay, in a bank account they send me by email, saying it is the chinese woman who made the agreement with me and she is in china, but who can I know all this is true, they dont want show identification, agreements, etc. then in the paper say I have one month notice, but if I DECIDE DONT PAY, CAN THE MAN, HUSBAND PUT MY THINGS IN THE STREET BEFORE THE MONTH=?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in the agreement with the woman said, I pay weekly, 2 month notice, bill included , she told me the living hall is included and now a man, say is the husband lock the living hall, here I copy our agreement. all is weird because I called police yesterday, and the man show an agreement in which he was alone, nobody more was in it as landlord. the owner is crown health constructions, I looked online, the management js estates, and they say a chinese rented them, then I receive emails saying to pay in a bank account, it is supposing is her, I say her, to handwritte me her bank account with her signature and picture it and send, but she dont do it, it is more than 10 days, they dont want show anything . then THE QUESTION IS, IF I DONT PAY, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHERE OR WHO, AND IN OUR AGREEMENT THERE IS ONE MONTH NOTICE, CAN THE MAN WHO LIVE IN THE HOUSE AND SAY HE IS THE HUSBAND, PUT MY THINGS AWAY? i attach copy of agreement , it is a few lines
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi jo, are you on holidays¿
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but I cannot deal with this for this price.I have opted out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u always so nice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the question is, if I have a month notice while living in the house of someone who I share facilities, if I dont pay, due the person who rented me is in another country and dont send a paper with her signature saying where to pay, just emails that I odnt know if belong to her. if the husband can put me my stuff away before the one month notice. what is the price you want to answer this? i can pay it