How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32980
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A neighbour entered our restaurant and was abusive to a waitress

Customer Question

A neighbour entered our restaurant and was abusive to a waitress abiout some rubbish in our corridor. He has no right of way and the majority of th rubbish was removed today. Further we have just moved into a flat above the restaurant and have put a small amount of rubbish in our flat roof (about a car full) ready to take to dump. This flat roof building adjoins our neighbou. none of the rubbish is on his property. I have photos of him on our roof this morning moving some of th rubbish Hello
Can i give someone(a member of the publci) a notice stating that if they enter my restaurant they are trespassing anf further if they get on my roof they are tresspassing and if so what form should it tak
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no this happened last night and this morning
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I have conatcted the police who say they will visit him to discuus his anti social behaviour
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Let me see if I can help and please rate positive. Yes you can. It is usually better to get a solicitor to formally write to him advising that he should not trespass upon your land and that his recent actions amounted to harassment. That such action if repeated would result in court proceedings or a complaint to the police. The X cost of such a letter would normally be between £100-£200. I hope that helps please rate positive
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any further questions? Can you please rate positive - this is how the service works.