How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32987
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I came to UK with student visa and in 2012 I married to

Customer Question

Hi I came to UK with student visa and in 2012 I married to European girl and put application for residents card and they rejected my application in October .I am illegal right now and has apply for divorce and I am in love European girls .we started dated with each other from 29/09/ can I put my file and what are my chances to get the visa
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yeah everybody giving different answer and my girl friend is so much worried
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Right now I am waiting for my final divorce letter and lawyer is tell me to have 6 different bill or address proof
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Let me see if I can help and please rate positiveCan you explain your questions please