How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I man am an older who struck a relationship with a woman. I

Customer Question

I man am an older who struck a relationship with a woman. I have been accused of criminal damage pouring bleach on her setee and carpet. I denied this to the police when arrested me. They bailed me with the only condition to return to the police station at the beginning of June. I have spent thousands of pounds on this woman but she continually blows hot and cold. What is likely to happen to me concerning the police.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello did you actually cause the alleged damage?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have agreed access to each others flat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just poured bleach from a bottle I saw in her flat
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying that you did cause the damage?