How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My ltd company was dissolved last week by companies house . I'm owed 4k by a car dealership I sub contract for . They are one refusing to pay these invoices ,is this lawful
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Can you explain who is owed the money - you or the limited company - some more detail would be great
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I work for myself within my Ltd company so the invoices were issued with the Limited company invoices . But I issued the invoices at the Begining of March .the company wasn't struck off until the 29 th of March
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
is the official solicitor involved yet