How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 22620
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name Tezta. I just need statutory declaration to show am

Customer Question

My name Tezta. I just need statutory declaration to show am single person. not to get married. if you can help me please.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need it to confirm that I am single. Not Married and leave in London and I have British Passport.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to confirm that i am single. if you write it for me and send by e-mail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get by text.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone is ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I pay by card to get the service can any one text me by phone.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. Is this for getting married abroad? Which country?How quickly do you want this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I need it now before 5pm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not married abroad.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if can write me testament so say I am single.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
I can draft the document for you, but I will need all your personal details but please do not post them on here otherwise they will be public.I can only do this for you as a Premium Service for which there is an extra charge. If you accept the Premium Service within the next 10 minutes, you can then send me your contact details (email address) which will not be public and I will then email you and you can submit all your personal details in the background you then tell me what it’s for, I will give you the appropriate wording in the document, ready for you to print out and take to another solicitor to have sworn on oath. The solicitor will do it for you for a fixed fee of 5 pounds.If you have been divorced, you will need a copy of your divorce decree and the fee for the swear will increase to 7 pounds.The document must be sworn in front of a different solicitor. Most solicitors will do it without an appointment but obviously, you would not get that done before Monday you can find a friendly solicitor to do it for you over the weekend.It is now just after 3:30 PM and 5 PM does not give much time so you will need to get back to me as soon as possible please. Thank you kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help but payment is higher what I expected.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Remember, that I would have to drop everything to get this done by 5 PM. If you tell me what you were expecting, I may still be able to help.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. This thread is still open. Can I assist you any further with it? Kind regards