UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My name rajinder i live at 25 warrens shawe lane i had a bomb…

Customer Question
My name rajinder i...

My name rajinder i live at 25 warrens shawe lane i had a bomb put in my car people trying to kill me police are letting them what shall i do

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

They are saying that i am fiddling with my 11month girl and i have child pornograpy and i soak it away in the toilet i need help asap the police are in with this aswell i beeb to 3 police stations

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?

The police are trying to kill me what can i do cause they say if anyone finds out about this they can be put inprison

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
4/14/2016
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 2 years ago
James Mather
Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is mypleasure to assist you with this today.Can you explain your situation in a little more detail please?
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 2 years ago
Good morning. This thread is still open. Can I assist you any further with the question?Kind regards