How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There, I am on bail with conditions so police can make further

Customer Question

Hi there, I am on bail with conditions so police can make further investigations .I was arrested as my husband said I slapped him round face.I have been on bail since the 19th March and was meant to be going back on 16th April to police station. I got a call yesterday saying this has been moved to 7th May .Can I get bail conditions changed so I can go home to my house.I have to boys who I see every day but I need to be at home with them
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: I have never been in trouble before
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello can you not see them elsewhere if necessary?