How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 70417
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My partner was charged with 2 counts of common assault against me and I wish to withdraw the allegation. What can i do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Have you done this before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this query kept private?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No, it is a public site.After you rate I can ask admin to remove it for privacy.You are anonymous though