Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I haven't received an answer to my question. And paid 43 UK

Customer Question

I haven't received an answer to my question. And paid 43 UK pounds. Can some one plz help me..??
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
I’m afraid that I can’t see your original question. Can you post it again please?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Can I assist you any further with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my two youngest children are under child protection now due to my partner being classed as high risk, due to false allegations from his ex girlfriend , he has been remanded numerous times then released 8 or so weeks later due to no evidence he has put a complaint in to chief of police and has been ignored. He has a court day to get access to his daughter and caffcass cant understand why he cant see her anyways. Is there any thing I can do ? I can't be with him as my children will ne taken off me ,, but he's just about to get to see his own. my oldest boy is already with his dad now because of this. Please help. If he is allowed to see his kids why are mine on a child protection register?? The police disclosed to me that it has nothing to do with him hurting a child its basically about his ex girlfriend telling lies. Please help
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I’m going to pass this to a colleague who is more able to deal with this issue for you, now that I see the facts. She will be along shortly. Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apparently it is because of jin being violent towards ex partner even though there is no evidence of this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIMy name is ***** ***** Stuart has asked me to look at this for youWhen was the last Conference - and when is the next one due?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, the last conference was yesterday morning. They talked about what would happen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With the child protection plan for my children. The next one is on the 10th of may .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
And what is the latest plan?