How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Litigator
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 3655
Experience:  LLB, LPC, DELF
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Name : Nam I have County Court Business Centre judgement against

Customer Question

Name : Nam I have County Court Business Centre judgement against me for £310. I am am about to apply for SET LR (10 yr route). Do I need to mention somewhere in the SET LR application form about this? Pls advice
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I didnt knew about this CCBC judgement against me, looks like the claimant company is O2 I have been in UK for 10 yrs legally And my 10 yrs get over on 25th April 2016
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. A County Court Judgment is not a criminal conviction it is a civil matter. If you pay it within 28 days it will never appear on your credit record. You do not need to disclose it as a criminal conviction. You would only need to disclose it if you are specifically asked if you have any County Court judgments (and normally it is only unpaid ones you disclose). Can I assist any further? Kind regards AJ