Alex J.
Alex J., Litigator
Experience:  LLB, LPC, DELF
13113900

Name : Nam I have County Court Business Centre judgement against

Customer Question

Name : Nam I have County Court Business Centre judgement against me for £310. I am am about to apply for SET LR (10 yr route). Do I need to mention somewhere in the SET LR application form about this? Pls advice
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I didnt knew about this CCBC judgement against me, looks like the claimant company is O2 I have been in UK for 10 yrs legally And my 10 yrs get over on 25th April 2016
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. A County Court Judgment is not a criminal conviction it is a civil matter. If you pay it within 28 days it will never appear on your credit record. You do not need to disclose it as a criminal conviction. You would only need to disclose it if you are specifically asked if you have any County Court judgments (and normally it is only unpaid ones you disclose). Can I assist any further? Kind regards AJ