Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My name is ***** ***** I want to know what is the cost

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I want to know what is the cost of IMF certificate in the UK.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am making enquiries unbehalf. Of my friend.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in a bit more detail?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Can you please explain your situation in a bit more detail?