How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9144
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm Dee JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

Hi I'm Dee
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My fiancé has a 11yearold daughter he has not seen for a year due to his ex alienating the child - they had two contact sessions after he left her then she stopped him seeing the child saying it was the child's choice and she was frightened of him. He is in the middle of proceedings for a CAO adjourned for mediation and to ascertain child's wishes and feelings but has found out she is now sleeping with someone in their former home and is worried about his daughter being exposed to this particularly when she won't discuss t and he knows nothing about this man
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but I don't do family work. I will pass this onto somebody who does.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiMy name is ***** ***** Jo has asked me to look at this for you.Has mediation started and is CAFCASS meant to do a report?What is the specific concern you need help with?