Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I need information on extridition JA: The Immigration Lawyer

Customer Question

I need information on extridition
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok, I have a case in the Uk where trial was due to start on 29h feb 2016. I live and work in dubai and part of my only bail conditiion was that i return to the uk on 16h feb 2016.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Immigration Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: yes...wait please
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: one week before the 16h I REQUESTED A bail extension until 25h feb as i had still some lose ends and debts to clear in the UAE and in the UAE dedt de fault is a criminal offence
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.Is your concern that, because you didn’t attend court on 29 February and return on the 16, that you will get extradited back to the UK? As much background detail to this is possible, including the offence, and what exactly you are concerned about would be really useful please. Thank you