UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I need information on extridition JA: The Immigration Lawyer…

Customer Question
I need information on...

I need information on extridition

Lawyer's Assistant: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

Ok, I have a case in the Uk where trial was due to start on 29h feb 2016. I live and work in dubai and part of my only bail conditiion was that i return to the uk on 16h feb 2016.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else I can tell the Immigration Lawyer before I connect you two?

Yes...wait please

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 2 days by:
4/6/2016
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 2 years ago
James Mather
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.Is your concern that, because you didn’t attend court on 29 February and return on the 16, that you will get extradited back to the UK? As much background detail to this is possible, including the offence, and what exactly you are concerned about would be really useful please. Thank you