UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Thomas I am currently a uk resident and my partner is from…

Customer Question
Hi Thomas I am...

Hi Thomas I am currently a uk resident and my partner is from uk who had a student visa which has now expired in December last year. We want to get married this year how can we do this

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

What would you like to know

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Can you provide some more information?