UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

Some years ago my neighbour restricted my access to a piece

Customer Question
of adjoing land over which...
Some years ago my neighbour restricted my access to a piece of adjoing land over which - until he built nearby - there was public access and a there was a gated access between this strip and my land. . I won the court case for access and the judgement resulted in a Tomlin Order. Subsequent to him selling the house the new neighbour and I exchanged pieces of boundary land and the land in question is now owned by my wife and I.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: The Tomlin order put terms and conditions on both of us.My question is do the terms and conditions of the Tomlin order still stand or are they exstinguished
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
3/25/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 1 year ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

in what context

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer