How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9128
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find my army number, no. I was a dental officer

Customer Question

I need to find my army number
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no. I was a dental officer from june 1955 till june 57 my last position was officer in charge 128 army dental center Shoeburyness
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I held the rank on discharge of Captain
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: my home address was Lynton Road Thorpe Bay Essex
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.

Happy to try to help with this.

Could you let me have your full name , your rank or ranks during service and the regiment that the dental service was in.

Best regards