Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have applied documents to my son. I got back my original

Customer Question

Hi, I have applied for travel documents to my son. I got back my original documents which I sent with application, but I haven't received the travel documents, may I know the stage of processing
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Because I want to travel to Norway 5th of April with family
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: My lowyer told me, I have to contact them myself
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I apologise for the delay. What travel documents are you applying for and who to? As much background detail to this as possible would be really useful please. Thank you