UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I would like to know what is the maximum and minimum

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know what is the maximum and minimum sentence of domestic violence allegaion

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: What advice did they give you?

I am waiting for trial date

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I have x3 common assult sec 39 1 bodily harm sec 47

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
3/9/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Can you explain your situation a little more?

I was arrested due to assult my wife at the time made the allegation I have a trial this month I would like more information on my situation.

What are the injuries?

She is claiming that I hit her with a cricket bat on her back and twisted back her fingers, I had left for work when she rang the police and I was arrested at work

OK. Did she have injuries?

Was a cricket bat found?

I was told she went to the hospital and they said she had injuries. I am a professional cricketer they took the cricket bat from the home and also four from my car when I was at work, it was too expensive to do forensic so they returned them to me 6 months later.

OK.

So what level of injury did she suffer?

I think marks on her back

How did she get those?

There were no injuries she was claiming that her back was hurting because she had been hit with a back
bat

Do they allege marks on her back?