How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 33038
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks and I have an indefinite leave to remain visa which

Customer Question

Thanks my name is ***** ***** I have an indefinite leave to remain visa for UK which expires in September. My question is when do I need to tender in my application to extend? What are the requirements? What is the cost? and Where do I submit the application
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have an indefinite leave to enter the uk visa which expires September 2016
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Is your intention to settle indefinitely?