UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I'm wanting a restraining Order lifted against my ex partner…

Customer Question
I'm wanting a restraining...

I'm wanting a restraining Order lifted against my ex partner but don't know which way to go about it. X

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Not yet would I need to see a solicitor

Lawyer's Assistant: I can help you talk to the lawyer. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?

It keeps saying goes I need to put my card details in the other page but no money in bank?

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The lawyer will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the lawyer can help you best.

I had a restraining Order against my ex partner for domestic violence but no longer want it as it's making me ill

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the lawyer should be aware of?

Like what?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Why do you want it removed? Sorry for the delay.