UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

We have a package on Heathrow-Associated security co. wish…

Customer Question
Hello. We have a package on...
Hello.
We have a package on Heathrow-Associated security co. wish we paid all the fee to ship our package. During shipping at the airport they stop the shipment and said that it did not have the yellow tag. Now they have taken the package and put it in Mega Security Deposit Vault and request a fee for tax on it to be paid before shipment can be sent. They informed me if is not paid in a few days they will seize it We have all the correct document from the beginning and hired a diplomat to help us. What should I do?.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
3/8/2016
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello where is that package from, how did you end up involved in this?

This was given as a gift to my good friend and future brother in Law for saving 2 life in a home fire of a wealthy oil owner business man.
He can not transport the package and asked me to help him out with it. I am the next of king on all the paper work transaction including in the safety security vault aviation Authority. The package can not be ship to the designated destination on less I paid for the yellow tag, aviation tax certificate and certificate of movement If I do not paid to the UKAR it will be confiscated for unlawful attempt which is a criminal offense and subjected to the law court.. I will like to know if this request from The UK aviation Authority is legally in their request.

Can you please give me the details of all companies and individuals you have been corresponding in relation to this - I need websites and emails please.

Hello, not sure if you saw my follow up query above - Can you please give me the details of all companies and individuals you have been corresponding in relation to this - I need websites and emails please.

Do you need any further assistance?