UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I have a few questions to ask relating to drink driving and…

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few questions to ask relating to drink driving and naturalisation

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

Just want to know when i can apply for naturalisation

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?

And also if my current status affects travel. Maybe there is a new law or something unknown to me

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Was convicted in september 16 2014 for drink driving (failure to provide specimen) and was given 24 months ban and fine of £1000+. Shortly after in April 2015 another conviction. I have recently completed the Rehab course for drink driving (in Janurary). Just wondering when and if i can apply for naturalisation. Currently have ILR
Conviction in april was for assault by beating and was fined.
given 1 year suspended sentence
3/6/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

who did you beat up?

Didn't beat up the guy (fella was a bouncer at the club). Claim was that i punched him. No evidence but court ruled in his favor
Not being rude but your question seems very silly. I think i will like my money back at this point if you dont mind.
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate