UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My mother and her partner made a deed of trust leaving all…

Customer Question
My mother and her...

My mother and her partner made a deed of trust leaving all their assets and property to their respective beneficiaries. Subsequently, my mother made a will in her sole name with the same law firm leaving all her assets to her partner. can a will revoke a deed of trust?

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?

Only that the deed was not dissolved prior to her making a will

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
3/5/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

Could you explain a little more about the Trust that was meant to have been created?