UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I m deep And my issue is about upper tier tribunal,

Customer Question
I m deep And...

I m deep And my issue is about upper tier tribunal

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Besically we appeal to upper tier tribunl last year april but have not heard anything from them yet

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
3/3/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

I know that there are delays with regard to such appeals but you should not have been waiting almost a year for a decision. I would be minded to contact them to see what progress is/has been made with your application.

Contact the tribunal

Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
*****@******.***
Telephone: +44 (0)(###) ###-####br />Minicom: +44 (0)(###) ###-####br />Fax: +44 (0)(###) ###-####br />Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Please rate positive.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate