Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I m deep And my issue is about upper tier tribunal,

Customer Question

I m deep And my issue is about upper tier tribunal
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Besically we appeal to upper tier tribunl last year april but have not heard anything from them yet
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

I know that there are delays with regard to such appeals but you should not have been waiting almost a year for a decision. I would be minded to contact them to see what progress is/has been made with your application.

Contact the tribunal

Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
*****@******.***
Telephone: +44 (0)(###) ###-####br />Minicom: +44 (0)(###) ###-####br />Fax: +44 (0)(###) ###-####br />Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Please rate positive.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you