UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I was caught on cctv shoplifting hermes parcels and goods in…

Customer Question
i was caught on cctv...
i was caught on cctv shoplifting hermes parcels and goods in a shop the shopkeeper stopped me showed me the footage i owned up gav e him 100 pounds to cover goods he took a photo of my car registration and told me to come back at 6pm to speak to the owner who would decide what to do if he wanted to call police i said i will bring more money as the staff had had there wages deducted total £250 because of me what can i do toady
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/29/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

what is your questions

my question is the manager said to come back at 6pm and speak to the owner who would decide whether he wanted to call the police or not and give the footage to hermes parcels who deliver please call me 01923 597711

I see. There is no harm in going to meet with the manager but I am not really sure of the purpose of such a meeting.

no the manager said come at 6pm to meet the owner
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer