UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

It's regarding a property purchase and RX1 restrictions, I…

Customer Question
Hi ***** ***** -...

Hi ***** ***** - it's regarding a property purchase and RX1 restrictions

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I wish to purchase a property but cannot do so until the new tax year (April 6). The vendor will hold the property for me if I pay him an option

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/28/2016
Solicitor: Buachaill, Barrister replied 2 years ago
Buachaill
Buachaill, Barrister

1. Can you better explain the situation. Do you want to register the restriction to cover the obtaining of the option over the land? Is the owner amenable to the registration of the restriction over his property to cover the option agreement? When will the option be created?

2. How long will the option period be?