UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I've just been charged with my first offence of theft from…

Customer Question
I've just been charged...

I've just been charged with my first offence of theft from employer. I am yet to have an interview with the police. What is the possible outcome?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was charged with left of £500 at work today. They called the police and I was escorted out the building and informed that I would be called and scheduled an interview at the police department soon.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/27/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hello are you guilty of the offence?

I am.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Will I be sent to jail?
What should I do?
Hello??
Please!! I really need some advice!!!