How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are you able to recommend a legal advisor who would be able

Customer Question

Are you able to recommend a legal advisor who would be able to advise me separately in relation to a Gutertrennung agreement my partner and I wish to sign before marriage? She is resident in Germany for business and tax and I am resident in the UK but we share a home (jointly owned) in the UK and are seeking to marry in the UK as same-sex marriage in Germany is not yet legal.I am assuming my legal advisor would need to have an understanding of German and UK law in order to be able to advise.
Thank you,
Dawn River
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

For confirmation you are looking at a Pre Nuptial agreement?