Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Are you able to recommend a legal advisor who would be able

Customer Question

Are you able to recommend a legal advisor who would be able to advise me separately in relation to a Gutertrennung agreement my partner and I wish to sign before marriage? She is resident in Germany for business and tax and I am resident in the UK but we share a home (jointly owned) in the UK and are seeking to marry in the UK as same-sex marriage in Germany is not yet legal.I am assuming my legal advisor would need to have an understanding of German and UK law in order to be able to advise.
Thank you,
Dawn River
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

For confirmation you are looking at a Pre Nuptial agreement?