UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

A bespoke recliner - not to my specifactions, Demo in my own…

Customer Question
A bespoke recliner -...

A bespoke recliner - not to my specifactions

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Demo in my own home, issues concerning exact measurements taken but NOT to my satisfaction, notified firm next morning, but they say it is not returnable and in their openion "fit for its purpose?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/27/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

What would you like to know about this please?

my e-mail has not been used to make contact before, I use only***@******.***????
Ican only be called on landline, do NOT use a mobile??!!

We can deal with it online if you prefer?

under the new consume rights of 2015 - I am right to insist that the measurerments are not to my specfication when ordered and I require a refund ?
Sorry, Am I correct to pursue a refund as it is NOT "fit for MY purpose??
The su m of money involved is over £3000.00 but I was assured I was getting the BEST product available!

Do you accept that it was a bespoke product?

They did make it to your specification or alter it?

Time is now 11.30 a.m. 27/02/16. I am signing out now, cannot tell if my Query will be answered!! my contact mail address is ****** (n o other) Still not cofident in what cost I have as yet incurred for this contact???
June ***** (age 85) Landline ***** (U>K)

I am going to need the information I asked for?