How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Divorce case, my daughter vs husband. Husband sending

Customer Question

Divorce case , my daughter vs husband. Husband sending various messages accusing me of scamming,tax dodging, smuggling etc . Psychiatrist opinion he may be mentally unaware of serious nature his pernicious messages. No reply from me as I do not wish to make things worse for daughter who in stress.
His Solicitor may know or more probably does not know of this abuse of my character .Should I ask his solicitor to advise and restrain him until the case settled , then he may say what he wishes and take the consequences ?
I rpt if I sued him now it would be one hell of a mess .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Who is he sending the messages to?