UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Divorce case, my daughter vs husband. Husband sending

Customer Question
Divorce case , my daughter...
Divorce case , my daughter vs husband. Husband sending various messages accusing me of scamming,tax dodging, smuggling etc . Psychiatrist opinion he may be mentally unaware of serious nature his pernicious messages. No reply from me as I do not wish to make things worse for daughter who in stress.
His Solicitor may know or more probably does not know of this abuse of my character .Should I ask his solicitor to advise and restrain him until the case settled , then he may say what he wishes and take the consequences ?
I rpt if I sued him now it would be one hell of a mess .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/25/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Who is he sending the messages to?