UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I have signed up to a ppi claim by somneone misrepresented…

Customer Question
I have signed up...

I have signed up to a ppi claim by somneone misrepresented and my understainding was that he was from Bartclays bank. I now have to cough up £10000.00

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Yes, vbut because I sdigned the form he feels that tyhere is nothing that can be done. I am nowe on his advice chasing up the bank to see wehere the PPi co got my details

Lawyer's Assistant: What advice did they give you?

My meeting is with the bank tomorrow, I was wondering whether anyone else has had these difficulties

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.

Customer:***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Are you ready to speak with the Lawyer now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/25/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hello what exactly happened when you signed up for this?