Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have signed up to a ppi claim by somneone misrepresented

Customer Question

I have signed up to a ppi claim by somneone misrepresented and my understainding was that he was from Bartclays bank. I now have to cough up £10000.00
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes, vbut because I sdigned the form he feels that tyhere is nothing that can be done. I am nowe on his advice chasing up the bank to see wehere the PPi co got my details
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: My meeting is with the bank tomorrow, I was wondering whether anyone else has had these difficulties
JA: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.
Customer:***@******.***
JA: Thanks. Are you ready to speak with the Lawyer now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello what exactly happened when you signed up for this?